Fontana design (www.fontana-design.com) is currently seeking a Senior Designer (M/F/X).
We are a Brussels-based communications and design consultancy that creates and develops B-2-B projects for a wide range of high level national, international and European organisations in a caring and sharing environment.
Going where design and visual communications reliably partner together with international organisations, businesses, communities and civil society, creating a sustainable, dynamic synergy.
Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years’ experience in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, with an emphasis on graphic and digital design and marketing communication. He/She has a keen interest in sustainability and data security.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
• Translates a client brief into a visual concept, develops a creative strategy, and outlines the creative process to the team from idea to completion
• Assists and supports the creative team in the design and development of print & digital marketing material
• Implements an existing visual identity consistently across all communication carriers based on pre-existing templates and brand guidelines
YOUR MUCH APPRAISED SKILLS
• A sharp eye for innovation and new trends in the creative industries and new digital media
• Strong narrative and problem-solving skills
• Ability to visually express different types of story sequences as well as illustrate functionality
• Drive to motivate the creative team and our clients to make sure that all objectives and deadlines are met
• Task driven, self-motivated, active, and works well under deadline pressure
• Excellent communication, time-management, and organisational skills
YOUR KEY COMPETENCIES
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat as well as of print and web design process
• Strong understanding of typography and layout
• Working knowledge of mechanical and production practices
• Precise trimming, mounting and comping skills
• Has a good grasp of digital photography and video including illustration, animation, video and photographic production capabilities (such as premiere & After Effects)
• Fluency in English and French or Dutch
Good salary and com & bens in a pleasant work environment.
Please send your resumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15th, 2017